Finally got around to painting the trees I bought at Michael's a while ago. Nothing fancy, but I did base them. Even though each tree has its own built in base piece, I glued each one to a thin round precut 2" piece that comes in a bag of different sized circles. Especially if I am going to use these in wargaming, I think I need more stability than the built in base provides.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Followers
Resources
Popular Posts
Labels I Use in Posts
- ancients (26)
- battle report (7)
- beads (7)
- casting (4)
- dark ages (6)
- dba (10)
- experiments (78)
- fantasy (77)
- gaming (41)
- laser (2)
- medieval (9)
- minimalist (12)
- napoleonic (44)
- news (3)
- painting (44)
- printed paper (9)
- products (15)
- review (14)
- sci-fi (14)
- Shadowsea (2)
- soldiers (164)
- steampunk (4)
- terrain (11)
- tools (14)
- toy (10)
- tutorial (79)
- vehicles (2)
- warriors (185)
- wooden (219)
- WWII (4)
Unusual and very nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil! They painted up amazing fast, which is always a plus for terrain in my opinion!
ReplyDelete