Sunday, August 25, 2019

Gamma World Individual Pics

I took some picks of the figures individually.  My thumb got in the way on a few of them, oh well.  It's easier to see the details of the figures in these shots.

Here is the futuristic armored guy.


Here is the Police armor guy.  I forgot that I gave him a flashlight on his belt!


And here is the trench coat old army helmet guy with the medical kit.


The trench coat was a bit of a challenge, I'm sure I'll get better at doing them the more of them I do.  But you gotta start somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. You did the trench coat very well, but I can see how something so thin and flexible would be fiddly to get right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! That freakin' trench coat! It was so hard and fiddly you are totally correct. I'm happy with how it turned out, but there was a lot of not-so-choice words and ripping off the collar and other parts of the trench coat before they dried and trying again for that figure.

    I'm thinking putting on a Supers minis game for a convention that is sort of low-powered, Batman, the Watchmen, Daredevil, etc. type characters so there will be a lot of trench coats in my future. I mean, seriously, I have to do a Rorschach rip-off character if I am going to do a low-powered minis game in a dark and dangerous cityscape at night, right? My point is let's see what the learning curve is on these trench coats. I sure hope I get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels I Use in Posts