And here they are side by side with the other unit. Once again, these figures look the most impressive when in massed numbers I think.
For wargaming units, the next on my painting table is to finish the unit of Norman cavalry. I did the test base a while ago, I just need to finish up three other bases and then present them as a whole unit. That might not be for a little while, though. I've been working on some figures for Thom over at Throwigames to use in his B/X game at North Texas RPG Con coming up early next month. I've almost got all the monsters done (next post, probably this weekend). Then I need to get 12 player character figures finished. I've got six of them built, they just need paint, then I need to do six more. It's going to be tight, I might not finish them, but honestly I have enough player character figures already done that I could make do with what I had. I just wanted to do some special for this game given his needs. So the monsters should be posted pretty soon, within a few days I would guess. I've only got one more of them to paint.